- About this Database
- This database contains descriptions of the archives and manuscripts collections held by the Special Collections and Archives Division of the Florida State University Libraries, including university archives, faculty and alumni papers, manuscript collections, and business records represented in three repositories: Special Collections, Heritage Protocol, and the Claude Pepper Library.
The collections are available for use in each repository's regular business hours. For additional information, visit the Special Collections and Archives Division web page: http://www.lib.fsu.edu/specialcollections/index.html or contact a staff member by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (850) 644-3271.
- Search Tips
- The search engine looks for every term you submit.
- The search engine finds descriptions or "finding aids" of our manuscripts and archival collections.
To search digitized collections, go to http://purl.fcla.edu/fsu/lib/digcoll.
- Search By Phrase:
- Use double quotes, e.g. "Festival of Contemporary Arts"
- Narrow Your Search Results
- Use a minus sign before a term you want to omit from your results. (e.g. 'bass -fish' finds bass guitars but not bass fishing.)
- Browse by collection title, subject, name, or classification.